ISSN® Female Performance Nutrition Webinar With Shawn M. Arent, PhD, CSCS*D, FISSN, FACSM, FNAK
Learn from Dr. Shawn Arent and 10 other expert lectures on this very special on-demand webinar. With over 6hours of content from global experts in the field of performance nutrition specific to females. Just USD$34 for members with coupon code below.
Shawn is Professor and Chair of the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina. He is also the Director of the UofSC Sport Science lab. His research focuses on the relationship between physical activity and stress and the implications for health, performance, and recovery. He was named the 2017 William J. Kramer Outstanding Sport Scientist of the Year by NSCA. He is a Fellow in NAK, ACSM, and ISSN and is the past-president of ISSN.
What Will Dr. Shawn Talk About?
Dr. Shawn’s presentation will focus on identifying assessment strategies including timing, chosen markers, unique considerations, and application of the results to enhance outcomes for female athletes.
By incorporating assessment into training and nutrition programs, it becomes feasible to determine the effectiveness of training programs and recovery strategies in an effort to optimize both health and performance.
Use coupon code “femaleweb” and pay just USD$34, saving USD$55 with the public/retail price set at USD$89 on the GPNi® online portal for instant access.
On-Demand Webinar Benefits:
◦ Watch anytime you wish
◦ Watch many times as you wish
◦ Watch in any country and time zone
◦ Unlimited access for up to one year
Get instant access to Dr. Shawn’s webinar as well as 10 other ISSN sports nutrition global experts, with over 6hours of on-demand webinar content through GPNi®.
For additional on-demand webinars, such as the The Science Of Building a Successful PT Business click here for full list and learn about the other small on-demand courses and ISSN webinars the GPNi® offers:Click Here
#webinar #femalefitness #issn #sportsnutrition #gpni
The renowned global authorities, pioneers, researchers of The International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN®) have partnered with Global Performance Nutrition Institute (GPNi®) as the official portal for the ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist (SNS), and Sports Nutritionist (CISSN – Master Level) online courses and certifications.
• Be amongst the global leading network of elite sports nutrition experts and researchers.
• Learn the most cutting edge and scientific backed nutrition strategies from elite level athletes right through to everyday people simply wanting to be their best.
• Get direct access to the world’s top Ph.D. experts in the field of sports & performance nutrition with “live streaming” Q&A and presentations.
• Be amongst a class with no more than 20 students per class to ensure quality interaction and dedicated teaching and delivery.
Get your SNS-Level-1, together with the Advanced Sports Nutrition Coach (ASNC) double certification. Take your career to the next level and upgrade your skills and credentials to be the best and internationally accredited.
Learn more here: